Some of you might no i went to luxembourg last week for there international motor show. Went for 4 days 840mile road trip, about about 12 hours of driving in total, was a very long weekend but was worth it. I was in the top tuning section and managed to get in the top 10 . Battery went flat twice but lucky the people round me spoke some english and kimberley and Jurgen lent me a battery charger for the night and then Dimitri lent me jump leads as we left the show. Some amazing cars out there and gave me plenty of ideas
Car will pretty much stay away until march time but will be doing a few little touches for next show season....
- Replace/fix drivers seat belt (pre tensioner is stuck so won't extended or retract, luckily its perfect to drive with)
- Fit new door pops as passengers done have one and borrowing drivers of martinR
- Service and clean engine bay
- Camber all round -3 or -4 depending what can be done to front and rear....
- If money alloys air/hydro's
- Might start doing some small touches to interior, ideal was getting it all custom but as thats put back a year or two might do something myself
- Sort dump valve out
- Replace Fule pressure regulator
- Replace rear shocks to gaz gold (currently Koni and solid as!)